HAZEL ATWOOD

HAZEL MARIAH ATWOOD

BREEDER
JOHTO

ARIEL
EST
DISCORD

ABOUT
hazel is just a very selfish (of me) character i made because i wanted to have a breeder. she started out with no personality and no history going for her, and to be honest that's kind of how she is now, but the bits and pieces are being filled in and she's finally kind of looking like a character? not as good as others, but she's okay in her own way. she basically was a trainer for a little bit because her dad forced her too, but like colette and acerola she isn't very good. wow, so i have a type. she settled for breeding because baby pokémon are so cute, and what else was she going to do in cherrygrove, which she has never ever left. now she's kinda scared to and just stays there. so now she breeds her own pokémon or others' just because she can and it is interesting. she's a loving mama and is very nice, shy, and wholesome™ but very dumb.
PLATONIC
hazel is kind of a homebody. she doesn't stray far from cherrygrove and most of the friends she makes will either be people passing through or stopping by to look at her pokémon. she lets people just come in and play with them whether or not they're adopting, so she gets a lot of people daily. she honestly has a resting bitch face but is very sweet. and loves children and pokémon, but can be wary of other people, so at first she's pretty quiet. anyone who wants to be her friend will have to talk to her first and work on it.
ANTAGONISTIC
since Hazel pretty much keeps to herself, she doesn't really attract or make any enemies, except maybe team rocket or team skull if any of them try to harass or steal her pokémon. I don't really have any ideas for this baby when it comes to enemies, maybe she just doesn't get along with some people?
ROMANTIC
hazel has zero knowledge of anything romantic. she's a horrible flirt, and if she ever saw a cute guy (all that she's into, she says) she would blush and probably do nothing at all until they leave. she's very awkward and if anything romantic were to happy, it'd either be between someone who finds her cute or someone who's just looking to take advantage of her. i'm toying with the idea of her being a closeted lesbian who doesn't quite know it yet too, so if any girls want to make her find this out be my guest!
OTHER
hmm, i don't really know what else. some helpers for her breeding operation might be helpful, or people that give her pokémon? honestly, it might be interesting to have someone selling her illegally exported pokémon that she may or may not know about. and she is like a pokémon rapunzel – she wants to leave cherrygrove but she's scared, someone come sweep her off her feet.

Garbage Can

played by
Stark
Oct 17 2017, 01:32 AM

HMMM i want these two to meet, because lise needs to honestly meet every cute girl in johto. but they're pretty opposite in personality. lise may seem nice, but she has a lot of terrible going on underneath. she's a bad person, so i suppose if you want hazel to have a toxic/unhealthy relationship with someone, hit her up! she loves fucking up lives, mostly her own, but she can do others as well.

lise has probably been to cherrygrove's beach a few times, and it seems like a small town, so there's a good chance they'd have met! friendships with lise always start off well enough, and that's how she gets you. i see her potentially mooching off hazel sometimes, and wanting to bum on her couch, and promising to help out with the pokemon so she's useful. (verdict's out on whether she actually will help)

"I can see with more than just my eyes."

played by
Renkindle
Oct 19 2017, 05:49 PM

WELL, I am excited for a friendship between these two. AND ODDISHES. YAYYY. Maybe they exchanged numbers or something back when he had visited, and she randomly calls him up and then once he finds out she has an Oddish, he would totally try his best to travel back for a little and visit. While there, she could also convince Christopher to adopt one of the many pokemon she has? After all, Chris loves younger pokemon though Oddish probably would be hella jelly.

I'm also open to him convincing Hazel to come out to visit him while he's in Hoenn. Go grab coffees and stuff, let their Oddishes play around and stuff.
he strikes without a purpose

played by
Coti
Nov 1 2017, 09:02 AM

god ariel we gotta stop meeting like this. okay so, aries needs connections in johto because i want him to get over there at some point. we both know aries is prince fuckboi and isnt ashamed to use his bedroom skills to get what he wants but like i kinda want aries to be hazel's older brother figure becaues listen. aries comes from a large family and tbh he misses taking care of people?? so like idk maybe he goes into this ~whatever with hazel thinking "ya ive got another bed partner" but then hes like "she's??? actually super sad? and i wanna protect her and not let anything hurt her and???" idk its really early and my brain hurts. u know where to find me if you wanna change anything xo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll