Add Topic
New Poll

live fast die young, g i r l s q u a d
the fairy princess

played by
kipper
Oct 8 2017, 03:08 AM

FURISODE GIRLS
these are valerie's ride-or-die girls! all members of her fairy-type gym, they're known as the furisode girls and they're all some of valerie's very best friends. the real reason why valerie hasn't just given up on being a gym leader yet, collectively they keep each other's shit together. individually they're all hot messes, but combined they're a force to be reckoned with as they protect each other, make fun of each other, and kick people's asses in their gym. despite all their individual flaws, they've been friends for almost a decade and they're not about to stop now. the most powerful aspect of pokemon, after all, is friendship.

THE REBEL
katherine. [fire emoji]. more like fury-sode girls, amirite? #extra. "hey siri how do u make a molotov cocktail". the one who has to get bailed out by valerie every other weekend.

suggested: ashley smith.

THE FLIRT
blossom. [nail painting emoji]. instagram famous. #salty. "siri, check my follower count and show me compared to yesterday's." the one who's got a new cute person on their arm every week.

suggested: winnie harlow.

THE MYSTERY
kali. [knife emoji]. nobody knows where she came from. #edgy. "siri. open note 'secret shit don't touch'." the one who appears and disappears at will and is probably a supervillain.

suggested: bhumika arora.

THE MOM
linnea. [queen emoji]. looking after her tiny stupid children. #pure. "excuse me mrs. siri. please show me quinoa recipes on my screen. thankyou." the one who comes over and makes you a salad because you got scurvy.

suggested: jung ho yeon.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Quick Reply
Add Topic
New Poll