ENERGY
A Realistic Pokemon RP

Add Topic
New Poll

rockabye baby, encounter.
If I hold on much longer I might break my hands.

played by
Coti
Nov 5 2017, 11:29 AM

Laurel hitched her smaller backup up along her shoulders, wild hair tied back in an attempt to keep it out of her face. Today was the day she found another Pokemon. Today was the day she finally put her collection of Pokeballs to use and found a third member of her party. She was traipsing through Santalune Forest, the warm autumn days bearing down on the canopied forest. Her team was looking a little pathetic and while she was confident in how they were together, she would never reach the Elite Four in Kalos if her team never expanded past what it was now. Her Mudbray Ella tromped along side her, long ears flopping in the soft breeze that surrounded them.

The forest stunk of wet grass, mushrooms and dying leaves. It was a heady scent that made Laurel drowsy as she walked. Ella on the other hand seemed to be revitalized with it, and nudged Laurel’s back when her speed slowed. “I know, I know.” Laurel grumbled, but she was smiling as she rubbed the Mudbray between the ears. “Don’t worry. We’ll find another party member soon.” She patted her soft round nose and readjusted her bag straps once more as Ella gave a loud whinny. Laurel wouldn’t leave until she found another acceptable member for her team.

?

played by
Nov 5 2017, 12:59 PM

Random Event!

Laurel D'Ambre has encountered a horde of Ledyba!

The group move as one, buzzing through the forest, until they come across Laurel. They stop in front of her, not yet attacking, but not backing down, either, confident thanks to their unity.

What do you do?

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll