Jae-Ho Park

Park Jae Ho

Olivine Gym Trainer
JOHTO

Akira
HST (EST-6, GMT-11)
tall_S#2153

ABOUT
The younger, annoying brother of Gyu-Ri, he’s recently returned to the region to support her running the Olivine Gym. Well-travelled, he has been to all of the other regions and has all of the associated badges. However, he’s returned home to focus on basics and earn the Johto badges. Finally.
PLATONIC
If you can get past the egocentrism and see that somewhere deep down he's a good guy, you're more than likely going to be friends with him. Or at least tolerate his existence. If you, can't, well, the next category is for you.
ANTAGONISTIC
Jae doesn't intentionally make enemies. He's just...annoying and tragically blind to the needs of others. As a result, he tends to be...avoided. And there are some that just hate him because of various things he's done or hasn't done.
ROMANTIC
Jae is gay and in a long-standing relationship that's strangely functional and that I might request for later. And so I'll leave him as 'taken' for now, although anyone who wants to crawl out of the woodwork is welcome because he does have quite a bit of a wild streak and inability to manage his alcohol very well...
OTHER
Really, he's a kind soul. Egocentric yes, but he means well and wants to do right by as many people as possible. I'd love for Jae to have some friends who are willing to see past his egocentrism and inability to express how he feels about others.

Garbage Can

played by
Stark
Oct 17 2017, 01:14 AM

hello, hello! i'm here to throw my most awful character at you first because why not, right?

lise was born and raised in ecruteak, but she traveled a lot and comes from a well-respected family. so needless to say, she's a spoiled rich girl. well, the depressed, self-destructive type of spoiled i guess.

ANYWAY i plotted with basil that the park family and moon family have ties going way back since they're both old families and that meant the kids were forced to hang out together. and now i just am imagining little jae having to deal with the five moon girls srigjriuhh poor him ;u;

lise was a cute kid, but very focused on dance, and since then she's become a disaster. she rarely attends family functions and the unspoken agreement is that she's banned, but she still likes to show up as a middle finger to her father.

normally she'd be annoyed by boys like him!!! but i think with their history, she actually likes him quite a bit. though it'd make her feel guilty to see him around, especially if he challenges the johto league and comes to ecruteak, because she's become the family disappointment.

i am lame and this is lame but pls let me know what you think!!

Garbage Can

played by
Stark
Nov 8 2017, 12:55 PM

i am slower oh my god, but i love this!!! poor jae lmao.

i would love for her to actually have a brother/sister relationship, but she'll probably be "the bitchy sister who talks to you only when she needs something" currently. i mean, eventually she'd probably realize there's someone on her side and jae understands! but atm she is very bitter and pretty much blinded by her bitterness. which is like, drama you know! fun fun!

lmk if you ever want to do anything with them <3 <3

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll