LISETTE MOON

LISETTE MOON

GARBAGE CAN
JOHTO

STARK
GMT-5
DISCORD/PM

ABOUT
Originally from Ecruteak City in Johto, Lisette is a certifiable Rich Bitch. She's from Old Money, her family's roots tied up in Johto history.

That is, she was a Rich Bitch until recently when her parents booted her after dropping out of college. She'd always been smart, head of every club there was, president of student council. She was a dancer, too, until she let her body break down after an injury. Though hardworking, she had never been passionate, and struggled with depression throughout her life.

So she left her parents behind, mooched off her sisters and friends, and nowadays she just paints and mopes. She's not really a pokemon person, her parents always thought that they shouldn't be kept in the house, so her life isn't as inextricably tied to the creatures as others are.

Somewhere underneath there's the girl who overachieved and found inspiration in everything, but as she is, she's just a prickly sandslash who wants to wallow in her own misery.

PLATONIC
Lisette can be surprisingly warm and personable. She's calm, and not very aggressive at all. While she may be the type who seems to want to be alone all the time, she often seeks out companionship. Mostly because she hates to be stuck in her head when she's not painting, but also because she misses having real friends. Not that she has any of those anymore; she ruined any good friendships a long time ago. Now she only likes bad relationships with bad people, because maybe it makes her feel a little better about herself.
ANTAGONISTIC
Her deadly sin is envy. She envies everyone who has a better life than her, who has the career she has always wanted, who actually has their shit together. When she's feeling her most masochistic, she seeks these people out and hangs around them just to be miserable. To keep this section short: she's toxic, manipulative, and these traits show up in a subtle enough way that she tends to trap people in before they even realize what she's doing.
ROMANTIC
Most of Lise's exes probably have a story or two about her, and none of them are good. She's lesbian, but never actually came out to her parents or anyone in her life. Instead, her family made passive aggressive and rude comments about her apparently dating girls and she made passive aggressive comments right back. She's probably going to be tied up romantically for now, but past relationships and some flings are welcome if you'd like your character to be messed up a little.
OTHER
I am going to request her four sisters, who are all better people than Lisette is. Other than that, she probably paints portraits of trainers' pokemon for a side hustle. Or well, her only hustle.

he strikes without a purpose

played by
Coti
Oct 12 2017, 10:10 PM

hey! so, i know there's a rather large age gap between them, but i was thinking since aries too is originally from alola, maybe at some point (he was seventeen when he arrived back on ulaula and stayed until he was twenty?) they could have possibly bumped into each other or because rocket's reach can also infiltrate into Johto, he probably bumped into her somewhere there while he was on a mission. i dont see them shacking up, but probably creating more of a strange friendship (cos they're both from alola? idk). he's very good at hiding the fact that he works for team rocket, which brings us to another level of their ""relationship"" hurt and betrayal bc like yikes, aries is a rocket grunt thats Not Cool. idk. im rambling hoping something useful comes of it.
the fairy princess

played by
kipper
Oct 14 2017, 11:21 AM

hello garbage can person!! valerie is also a garbage can person!! rich girls who hate each other and themselves sticking around one another because they're masochistic and terrible!! let them validate and enable each other til they both collapse in piles of their own terrible terrible garbage!!!
Breeder Beautyqueen

played by
Ariel
Oct 17 2017, 03:58 PM

HAZEL & LISETTE
Yes, let them meet! Hazel is so sheltered she knows like two people (at least for now). Hazel would def fall for how nice Lise is, and have no idea that she's a "horrible person" even if Lise shows signs of it. Hazel is just so starved for friendship she'd take everyone and everything. Please please please fuck up Hazel's life because Hazel would know no better. And Hazel is definitely ok with Lise crashing on her couch and just milling around being lazy, because Hazel is like that. Lemme know!
Steven wanna-be

played by
Akira
Oct 22 2017, 02:02 AM

Sorry I'm slow!!!!! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/sad.gif( Kids are monsters and eat away at my time and emotional energy some days and weeks. Anyways though --

I'm just picturing him being such an awkward child at their get togethers. Like trying to be the tough, stereotypical boy in the midst of all these girls. But he would have been strangely comfortable amongst them because of always being around Gyu-ri.

I can see them being friends though to this day. Possibly even a brother/sister vibe???? It'd be a great change of pace for him because he's always used to being the younger brother and now he has the chance to be the big brother. They'd definitely click and sympathize with each other over going against the family's wishes and being something of an outcast and they could build from there?

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll