AKIVA FEIN

AKIVA FEIN

TRAINER
ALOLA

KALTAG
EST
PM PLS

ABOUT
Son of a pokémon league challenger and overall disappointment, Akiva is a trainer and almost-champion in his own right. Only, he refuses to finish his league challenge or any of the other two he started. After a bout with meningitis as a kid, He's mostly deaf and has a habit of losing his hearing aids, reducing him to reading lips and scowling a lot. Akiva is a good hearted trainer who sees his pokémon as his best friends and most trusted companions. Currently he's broke and probably stuck in Alola until he figures out a way to earn money, but his restlessness is sure to get him moving soon-source of income or not. His hobbies include not listening, ignoring his father's calls, and sitting in the rain.
PLATONIC
He isn't the most friendly person ever to train a pokemon, but Akiva isn't a terrible person. He's more on the shy side, and can be self-conscious about his hearing aids and self in general. He definitely cares more for his pokemon than he does for other people, but that's not really a bad thing, in his book. He definitely needs-and wants-some friends. Especially since he's now almost penniless and lost in Alola. Please come help him and he'll give you the saddest puppy eyes you've ever seen.
ANTAGONISTIC
He doesn't TRY to make enemies, but since sarcasm is his other tongue and smarting off comes so naturally to him, it's hard for him not to ruffle a few feathers on his way through town. He can be unintentionally arrogant, especially about his pokemon, and it's not at all endearing. There's definitely potential for enemies here, if only for his personality and the wide variety of people he's met.
ROMANTIC
He is pansexual but love and relationship are definitely not his strong suit. He had a girlfriend for awhile who travelled with him, but they parted ways years ago and he's never settled down anywhere long enough to find anyone else. He's never the one to make the first move, but Akiva is incredibly sappy and a terribly hopeless romantic. He just wants someone to snuggle and cuddle with and be grossly affectionate with in public with handholding and matching outfits.
OTHER
I'd love for him to run into someone from his past in Kanto. He definitely doesn't tell anyone about his Kanto-league experience, so if someone was to come up to him shouting about it, Akiva would probably shriek and run for the hills. I also think it would be fun if he had a traveling buddy or two, or someone to mentor. Even though let's be real, he'd be a terrible mentor.

Ulaula Kahuna

played by
chava
Nov 14 2017, 05:09 PM

nanu would adore akiva? as much as he is capable of adoring another human being, at least. like, akiva leaving out food for a mouth? being a general disappointment? having no drive to do anything??? they're twins. nanu wants to put his face on akiva's persian and akiva can visit and they can sit in mostly silence.

nanu will look after him like a little brother, almost? and if he learns about akiva's dad's expectations, he can definitely relate. his advice probably isn't the best, since he knows he's living his own life in a way that's a disappointment in more way than one, but.. idk. i want them to hang out together. maybe they'll kinda push each other to be more Active? or they'll just spend all day hanging out on a couch together, who knows!

soleil will accidentally have staring contests with him and this is how they become friends

i think soleil could be really good for akiva (as opposed to nanu) cuz she'll encourage him to come with her and gently drag him along on outings. she'll take him sightseeing and talk to him about the places he's been and the places she's been and all that good stuff! and she'd love to help him with his research

i'm up for doing something w/ him w/ either soleil or nanu if you want!

just bloom.

played by
ecto
Nov 18 2017, 12:49 AM

sorry this took me a few days i have a class ending a month early and its been crazy first of all: thank u so much evie is my most precious daughter?? secondly: she would really like akiva too, i think. she understands the struggle of 1 - being broke and homeless (is he homeless?? i inferred but i dont want to assume actually lmao) and 2 - trying to prove yourself and not really knowing why or what you really want out of it. like she's starting to realize that she's tired, y'know? i think she and akiva could relate on a few different levels in that way

she LOVES alola it's one of her favorite places in the world and she makes tons of excuses to travel there more often even tho contests aren't as big of a thing there as other places and she considers visiting friends the best excuse to go anywhere at all so she would ABSOLUTELY make time to come see him!!
Akala Island Kahuna

played by
Stark
Nov 20 2017, 02:24 AM

olivia is simultaneously confused by being thought of as intimidating but also kinda digging it. she definitely isn't anyone to be scared of, unless you're terrified of sparkles and pretty gemstones.

i think she'd love any talk about lycanroc. any rock types in general. i basically imagine midnight form lycanrocs are pokemon's answer to bandicoots, so i can imagine him having some weird questions about that kind of behavior. though olivia is far from a scientist and her answers to questions would probably be, "yeah, mine does that too - weird right!"

she'd still try to be helpful, and she'd think he's cute, and invite him to do the island challenge, maybe do a few trials on akala. after all, you get to face her at the end of it, and who doesn't like to see olivia? huh? no one, that's who!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll