GRAYSON HARDING

GRAYSON LEO HARDING

HOUSE FLIPPER
KALOS

SHINY
MST AZ
@BRAINPILLS#7989

ABOUT
gray is originally from kanto, but he's traveled all over the world! he and machoke arrived in kalos about a year ago and he's settled down in laverre city, but doesn't sit still for too long at once. he lives in a big cottage designed by himself, with machoke and his new friend litleo (who he rescued), and a little herd of torchics. he spends his time designing new homes, traveling, and rescuing abandoned and endangered pokemon.

he comes off as very serious, sometimes, and can be intimidating. he has a quiet and calm energy, and is terribly good at taking care of people without them noticing. his intention in the world is to leave it a better place than before. he's insanely family oriented and travels back to kanto at least once a year, as well as finding ways to bring his family to wherever he is at the time.

also, he punch good.

PLATONIC
gray's got interest in a little bit of everything. he's just as comfortable watching a pokemon musical as he is at the pokeathlon. he designs a home, then gets filthy helping build it. the same is true of his friendships. he's made friends with all types of people and is incredibly accepting of lifestyles of nearly all kinds. he's good to talk to and is, honestly, very flirty with his friends but often asks if he's pushing boundaries. he's just... caring. compassionate.
ANTAGONISTIC
sometimes, though, gray is quick to cut people off. if you fuck him over, if you cross some kind of idealized line in the sand, he's done with you. he cut off his own brother for joining team rocket (something he does regret, immensely, every day). he isn't, in any way outside of the bedroom, aggressive but he isn't a pushover at all. he will absolutely defend himself and really, super hates douchebags. he's one to get into long winded ""discussions"" about pokemon rights.
ROMANTIC
there's a plan for his future~~~ but he's been in a few relationships in his travels. QUITE HONESTLY, gray isn't always the most attentive lover. in fact, he knows he's fine as fuck and relies on that a lot. it takes him a while to fall into the romance part of relationships and he's actually never told any boyfriend that he loves them. he's a dom in the bedroom (and likes to play outside the bedroom as well, sometimes), but a switch when it comes to.. uh... idk how to not sound weird while saying this word: ....penetration.......... goodbye
OTHER
gray's a kinky bitch and plays with people without romance being involved. he's dommed subs all over the dang world!!!! anyway he also has employees now, people who do his books or PR or do construction along his machoke. pokemon rescuers! as he's traveled he's become more and more of an activist, fighting for pokemon rights and saving them from abusive owners or abandonment.

just bloom.

played by
ecto
Nov 4 2017, 09:04 PM

>;3c helo future buns puncher we lov u

i'm v v v v excited for them to meet and for evie to convince machoke to carry her around all the time and also for evie to get super dumb whenever she talks to him sheesh
Team Rocket Grunt

played by
chava
Nov 4 2017, 10:46 PM

god okay. if they ever actually had a conversation, i think grayson would hate him? although yusuke obviously isn't going around telling attractive strangers (or any strangers, for that matter) that he's a member of team rocket but like.. he's a member of team rocket. he doesn't particularly care about people or pokemon. both of them grew up in saffron city. they might've seen each other a few times, but i don't really think they'd have any reason to interact? unless grayson was in the poorer district (i'm tired and speed-reading apps rn)

unrelated but yusuke would absolutely Hit Him The Fuck Up. but then again grayson might hate him so idk!

since grayson is in kanto a lot and potentially doing rescue work there, he could easily come across yusuke there? with yusuke presumably getting in his way and/or being the one who the pokemon need rescuing from

on one hand! grayson rescues pokemon. on the other hand, he has his machoke working in construction with him (that's correct yes), which she's... not really happy about. she's usually in either hoenn or unova, but she travels a lot for ranger work so they might cross paths one day?

but also, she really does not like evie, or anyone involved in pokemon contests, and idk if he's protective over her? but there's that

soleil also likes to travel so! they could've crossed paths at some point?? idk she probably thinks he's a super cool dude and i don't really have much for them besides that
"I can see with more than just my eyes."

played by
Renkindle
Nov 5 2017, 10:52 AM

omg yaaas kinky bitch. Welcome. I wanted to throw Chris at this guy because he needs some kink up in here. Though, to be honest, it's more likely that the two may have paired up to rescue some pokemon. Chris may have accidentally wrecked one of the houses Gray was building during a training session? Plus, I'm planning on sending Chris back to Kanto for a little for secret reasons. Maybe they can run into each other and catch up? That is, of course, Gray is in Viridian City.
The Big Bear Man

played by
Ariel
Nov 7 2017, 08:00 PM

um?? machoke vs. ursaring fight club?? jk, neither one of them would let that happen, would they?

lmao, get this, their machoke and ursaring have a crush on each other?? and plus they're just so good to pokémon and stuff, they have to meet! or at least have heard of each other??

honestly, elias is a big softy and a bottom in the bedroom, and he resists liking men so please, help him come out the closet grayson.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll