A Realistic Pokemon RP

Add Topic
New Poll

shave ice, #acerola
definitely not the masked royal why do you ask

played by
kipper
Oct 31 2017, 07:52 AM

He hardly ever texts her when he's coming over now because he knows she'll just set up her ghosts to spook him. The first time a haunted sandcastle burst out of the ground beneath his feet and threatened to devour him, sure, it was funny, but now it's getting a little old.

Ah, who is he kidding? It never gets old. This kid's a ripper and her jokes rock.

"Hey, grommet, where you at?" he calls out into the weird, terrifying abandoned MegaMart where Acerola apparently lives now. Having rescued her from her bogus princess life, Kukui feels slightly at fault for her current living conditions, but despite the sheer amount of times he's offered for her to stay in the loft of his and Burnet's laboratory she's having none of it. Sometimes a family can be an ex-princess dudette and five spooky boys. "Come on out. And don't prank me this time, wahine!"

notes: tag Acerola Seriz sorry it's terrible i will get better at writing him with practice!!
Boo!

played by
Ariel
Oct 31 2017, 03:15 PM

Nothing much went on in or near the Thrifty Megamarket that Acerola didn't know about, because of her super all-knowing skills. Just kidding, ghost pokémon didn't tend to like when strangers trespassed on their territory, and even though they'd seen Kukui thousands of times (and scared him too), they still were wary and for some reason flew straight to her to do their best at charades. Most of the time she got the drift.

Kukui always brought good times and good vibes, and on top of that it was amazing to scare him. Acerola snickers quietly, and her Sableye does the same, as they sneak up behind him. "Boo!" She shouts, collapsing into fits of giggles.

played by
kipper
Oct 31 2017, 10:52 PM

He jumps out of his skin, but mostly because of the sensation of the Sableye's creepy claws touching him: he's been expecting this every time since the first time and still she always gets him. He's just rather flinchy, really. She shouldn't feel too proud. "You're predictable as offshore slush, wahine," he says, fondly, and ruffles her big fluffy hair.

Looking around at the place, he tsks slightly under his breath like he always does and then shakes his head. "Can't believe you're still living here, you kook," he says, but there's no way for him to hide the care that's in his voice, even beneath the layer of soft surfer insults. More to the point, he can't believe she's turned out as cool as she has after growing up trapped in a castle and then in a ghost Megamarket. "Wanna come sleepover at Burnet's?" It's technically his laboratory too, but as with everything his wife rules the roost. "You can bring your friends."
Boo!

played by
Ariel
Nov 1 2017, 10:38 AM

Acerola struggles to subdue her laughing, clapping her hands over her mouth in mock effort. Eventually her giggles die down and she recalls her Sableye, knowing that his presence tends to cause people, especially Kukui with his typical surfer-type pokémon, a little jumpy. And with how skittish she knew he tended to be around ghost pokémon, she was pleasantly surprised to see him brave his repressed fears to visit, her hero.

Seriously, visits from Kukui were always appreciated and looked forward to, though he had stopped letting her know when he was coming around that made the wait worse but the eventual drop in better. "I know, kåne." She smiles, throwing his "surfer lingo" right back at him, feigning anger when he musses her hair, swatting as his overly large hands.

She knows Kukui has been pressuring her to come live with him for practically her whole life, though every time she declines, even now she fixes him with a flat look that says you should know the answer to that. Still, she appreciates that he cares, and it's nice to know that he loves her somewhat. The real reason she doesn't take him up is that she doesn't want to be a burden. "I like it here," She answers honestly, and she really does. "I got a sweet little pad going, even got a rotom to let me watch tv. Wanna come see?" She laughs, not expecting him to take her up on that offer, since the megamarket is crawling with ghost pokémon.

A sleepover sounds fun, but she has a nagging suspicion that once she visits, she'll never want to return, and she can't force herself on anyone like that. "I don't have any friends, uncle." And it's true, for the most part, Acerola is by herself here in this abandoned place.

played by
kipper
Nov 19 2017, 03:01 PM

He shies away just quite from abjectly declining the invitation to come watch her haunted TV, but his body language says it all so his motor-mouth doesn't have to.

"Sure you do, cousin," he says, worriedly. "The other captains? Liv can't say a bad word about you." That was a lie, but they weren't bad words so much as pursed lips and plaintive hopes she'd stop living in a literal abandoned supermarket. "Even Nanu's got a soft spot for you, wahine, and you're not a Meowth, so let that sink in."

He relaxes his stature anyway, leaning his large frame haphazardly on the nearest wall. He realises he's being less of an uncle and more of a narc-y cop right now but he can't help himself: he's always had a hole in his bleeding heart that was perfectly Acerola-shaped. "Aunty Burnet misses you," he says, tantalisingly: "Besides, grommet, I meant your Ghost friends. You can even bring TV-Rotom."
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll