A Realistic Pokemon RP

Add Topic
New Poll

This is my four leaf clover, tag: sibling
Steven wanna-be

played by
Akira
Oct 28 2017, 02:59 AM

Traveling the world certainly had its perks: good food, rare pokémon, good people. However, the one downside was that you eventually missed home and when you got home, you missed being abroad again. And that certainly summarized Jae's current dilemma being back in Olivine. Yet, he was fortunate that he still had a stock of food he was able to gather and send back home so he could enjoy them in times like this.

...Until the last of his Kalosian chocolate rations had been consumed. And well, he was livid. And seeing how it was only he and Gyu-ri at the gym today, there could only be one suspect. Her. "Dad better get me those damn tickets back to Alola before I kill her." He could be heard muttering to himself as he marched back into the main gym where Gyu-ri was.

"Why did you eat the last of my chocolates?!" He called out angrily into the wide open space they used to battle opponents. "You know I was saving those until the end of the year! Now you owe me." He accusing pointed a finger at her from across the gym challenging her and laying bare her theft. Well, at least between them since no one else was there today.

Heart of Steel

played by
Basil
Nov 1 2017, 01:20 PM

It was weird having Jae-Ho back in town after he'd been gone for long but at the same time it felt right. They had traveled a bit through Kanto for their first badges which really brought the two siblings closer together and his friendship was something that Gyu-Ri had missed the most once he decided not to get his Johto badges. Yet those Kalosian chocolates had been screaming her name today and she really couldn't help herself when she saw them sitting in the break room of the gym just waiting to be eaten.

The chocolates were worth it when they melted in her mouth. You just couldn't get chocolate like that here in Johto; not even in a big city like Olivine. Sure there was a small ping of regret after she at them that caused her to go on her phone and order a new batch straight from Kalos for overnight delivery but she knew the rage was coming. It wasn't like he was innocent though, Jae-Ho had eaten the last of something at least more than once over the years they grew up together. This was just something you had to deal with when it came to siblings.

The yelling announced his presence behind her in the break room and she let out a sigh and held her phone up without evening turning around in her chair. "I already ordered you some more straight from Kalos, they'll be here tomorrow."

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll