ENERGY
A Realistic Pokemon RP

Add Topic
New Poll

Are You Gonna Go My Way?, 29 | Pokemon Researcher | E. Cohen
Hi, my name's Wade and I'm an Alcoholic.

played by
Renkindle
Nov 14 2017, 12:41 PM

WADE PIERCE

WADE PIERCE

POKEMON RESEARCHER
UNOVA

RENKINDLE
GMT -7
DISCORD RENKINDLE#5513

ABOUT
Well, Wade is a college graduate with a bit of history behind him. He's a recovering alcoholic, whose set out to make things right after realizing how toxic and destructive he had become due to alcohol. He's out in Unova, currently researching Pokemon. He also attend Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings once a week, and maintains a close relationship with those who've attended as long as he has. He also survived a physical and verbally abusive relationship, and has vowed to remain strong and never fall back into the same patterns.
PLATONIC
It's a little hard for Wade to have friends as he's been focused on recovering and bettering himself. His best chance at friends are people who are fellow researchers and people that attend AA meetings with him. He only began to officially commit himself to recovery after his last relapse, not wanting his pokemon to have someone they couldn't rely on.
ANTAGONISTIC
Well, definitely his ex-boyfriend belongs in the list, as well as poachers, Team Rocket & Team Skull. He also doesn't like people that have bad intentions and try to intimidate people to do what they want. Also, anyone that wants to cause harm to his beloved will face the wrath of Gyarados. so, uh, check yourself before you get rekt.
ROMANTIC
Well, Wade is a gay man with a priority in his career. Also, he's taken by a lovely man that he's thankful for existing and does cute, romantic shit as a couple with him. He's out and proud and not afraid to show love and attention.
OTHER
He's super protective over his pokemon. He doesn't mind a battle, though it's not his priority. He's usually seen with his boyfriend holding his hand wherever they are. I'm going to put up a want ad for his AA Sponsor, and probably a few people that attend the meetings for future reasons.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll