Aria Sharpe

Aria Delano Sharpe

Officer
Unova

Aria Sharpe
GMT-8
PM or Discord

ABOUT
Sharpe would make a pretty decent officer if she weren't so corrupt. She plays fast and loose with the law, but is clever enough not to get caught (yet). If someone isn't strong enough to hold on to what they have (or reclaim them once they're gone), she'd personally be content to leave it at that.

She's usually a good judge of character, which frustrates her when she can't fully pursue a real criminal because of some bullshit bureaucracy. Despite whatever bitterness she may have picked up from being on the force, she takes pride in doing her job well.

Her personal life leaves much to be desired. While generally content, she strives to push those for whom she cares to be their best by providing blunt and honest criticism, but forgives very easily. That being said, she does have her limits, and those who try to use her or her position solely for their own selfish reasons will earn her disdain.

PLATONIC
Anyone that came out of the foster-care system will likely earn her a lot of sympathy points, having survived the system herself. Anyone from her old neighborhood gets a leg up, as well. Those who can see her well-intentioned advice for what it is would earn her respect. She enjoys contentious relationships if they push her to be "better" (whatever that means).
ANTAGONISTIC
Those who try to limit her in any way fall under this category. She's not asking for your lunch money, but if you're hiding something, she doesn't have the tact to handle the situation with anything less than hostility.

She has a strong aversion to people who paint the world in black-and-white terms. Also, rich dweebs generally start off on the wrong foot with her.

ROMANTIC
She works too much for anything real in this department, but she doesn't shy away from sexual release. She prefers women, and is attracted to strong personalities.

Her language generally comes across as flirty, regardless of whether or not she's attracted to someone, as a consequence of the environment in which she grew as a kid (much easier to placate a man if they think you want them).

OTHER
She lets a lot of criminals off-the-hook, or does what she can to lessen their charges, if they're in her network of contacts. Otherwise, she'd rather not risk her credibility as an officer. Also, she's either Sharpe or Office Sharpe, none of that Aria bullshit unless someone's super close to her and are trying to work her up.

a desert in my blood and a storm in your eyes

played by
chava
Nov 7 2017, 03:44 PM

ok margot would HATE her. she has absolutely no room for corruption or people who takes bribes and if her work, especially in her own home region. she's not from nimbasa, but if there's ever any trouble there, she'll probably stop by. idk what else to say other than margot is Not a happy camper and if she found out about aria accepting bribes she would try to get her fired probably
left all the stars in your city nights.

played by
ecto
Nov 8 2017, 05:23 AM

oh shit that's really interesting actually!! yeah like if she knew his dad and his situation like - i mean one part of him was probably like fffffffffffffuuuuuck no @ anything that had a connection with his family but like the other part was glad that someone else thinks his dad is a fuckin jackass lmfao (his mom is a court stenographer which i didn't mention in his app but it's possible aria's met his mother too but probably not as Much)

i don't know that quinn would feel the need to seek out leaks from the department since that's not really his Area but u honestly never know lmao

but YES that's. exactly the kind of friendship that works for him like a good natured dragging between friends is exactly his speed bring it on
The Spartan Mayor

played by
Stark
Nov 8 2017, 11:43 AM

at this point, dray is straddling the line between dilf & gdilf. it's the most attractive place to be, so who can blame her?

i would actually love that; anything that gets drayden doing mayoral stuff! since he's so about encouraging the growth of young trainers, i think he feels some kind of general responsibility for all kids. he doesn't have children on his own, so he just has to be a dad to everyone.

he's also definitely an advice giver. and i don't see him picking up on all of aria's issues and difficulties, much less her work life, but i can imagine him dispensing some surprisingly accurate wisdom to her needs. he's just intuitive like that.

also, he probably calls her officer sharpe like, all the time. no matter how familiar they become.

left all the stars in your city nights.

played by
ecto
Nov 9 2017, 07:38 PM

he def will not need her to be a beard but he 100% appreciates the sentiment, he just straight (lol) up doesn't want any goddamn thing to do with his family anymore but i'm down for them having an outing! like catching up/drinks/commiseration or something?
just bloom.

played by
ecto
Nov 9 2017, 07:44 PM

hello fellow foster system survivor!! evie has some Strong Feelings about the foster system and just. feeling unwanted and not having help coping with loss while she was in the system and then not really having help once she aged out and she would like to get involved in any efforts to improve the system that aria seems to be trying to fashion!! evie's a pretty public face anymore and she just wants to Help and especially help kids who are like her and went through what she went through and??? that's all i had lmao evie just really believes in that thing and would be very excited to meet someone else who was too and she'd love to contribute somehow
LORD OF THE BUTTERFLIES

played by
Taylor
Nov 9 2017, 08:56 PM

Oh my god, I love the idea that she just can't stand how cheerful he is. But I think that Aria seeking him out in response to a disappearance of a fairy-type is perfect! Him being an expert on them and also just passionate about them, he'd probably be more worried about what happened to it than she is. And he'd be like, over-eager at the idea of being able to help, which would probably irritate someone like Aria even more.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Topic
New Poll